Costa Brava condominium is located on the eastern end of the Venetian Islands at 11 Island Avenue right on Biscayne Bay in the South Beach area of Miami Beach, just a few steps from the Atlantic Ocean and a few minutes drive to world famous South Beach.
Built in 1972, the Costa Brava condominium is available for immediate occupancy.
Costa Brava has incredible ocean, bay and city views and year-round bay and ocean breezes. South Beach has long been the desired location for celebrities, models and the “Rich and Famous.” With the fabulous Art Deco architecture, trendy restaurants and clubs and the Ocean just steps away, South Beach is the perfect location.
Costa Brava – Building Amenities
- Abundant secured parking for residents and guests
- Ideal West Miami Beach location – walking distance to fitness facilities, Publix supermarket,
- many restaurants and Epicure gourmet market on Alton Road
- Incredible views of the waterfront from the Pool deck and party rooms
- Interiors & lobbies have been recently renovated
- Located on the prestigious & private Venetian Islands chain, just west of South Beach and
- Lincoln Road
- Ocean access marina location, where owners have the option of renting dock slips
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Twenty-four (24) hour security, valet parking and concierge services
Costa Brava -Residence Features
All apartments have balconies and several penthouses have expansive terraces
European-style baths with bidets and oversized jacuzzi bathtubs
Floor to ceiling windows in all apartments
Spacious closets and storage space