The Vue at Brickell condos are centrally located in the prestigious Mary Brickell neighborhood, just off Brickell Avenue and blocks from downtown, and offer panoramic views of the everchanging Miami city skyline and Biscayne Bay. The Vue is just one block from the Metro Mover and two blocks from the Metrorail making access to the entire city simple.
The Vue at Brickell was originally designed by the architctural firm, Bermello,Ajamil & Partners and built in 2001. Sunvest properties converted it from a rental tower to individually owned condominiums in 2004.
The Vue is a modern condominium with a tropical urban twist, This 36-story building offers an ultrachic lifestyle with a distinct cosmopolitan vibe, perfect living quarters for today’s young, urban professional. With 323 one, two and three bedroom residences ranging in size from 737 to 1,551 sqft. in fifteen different floorplans, there is a perfect place for even the most discerning buyer.
- Unmatched views of city sites and Bay waters
- Nine-foot ceilings (some 11 and 14-feet)
- Ceramic tile flooring in the kitchens and baths
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Built-in microwave
- Polished designer upgrades available
- Premium fitness center with relaxing, in-house massage services
- Expansive sundeck with opulent rooftop swimming pool
- Modernistic Lobby
- State-of-the-art multimedia room
- Professional business center
- 24-hour valet
- Cafe with wireless Internet access
- Community club room
- Key fob access and 24-hour security
- Covered parking garage
- 16,000 square feet of high-end retail space onsite
- Billiards area