Rising directly from the shores of Biscayne Bay in the wonderful emerging neighborhood of East Edgewater, Elysee Miami sets a new standard for refined luxury with its masterful confluence of design, luxury and waterfront location. At 57 stories, Elysee is tall and impressive, but with only 100 residences -- no more than two per floor – Elysee maintains the intimacy and sophistication of living in a boutique-style building. Each residence has the unique distinction of having an unobstructed, breathtaking view of Biscayne Bay.
World-renowned architect Bernardo Fort-Brescia, of Arquitectonica, has designed Elysee to be instantly recognizable yet discreet. This is not an ordinary residential tower. From its three-tiered telescoping shape and alluringly light tones to the fine materials used to construct it, Elysee is an exquisite tribute to the power of design to lift the soul. Inside, France’s top interior designer, JeanLouis Deniot, introduces his rich signature style. At once timeless, elegant and entirely fresh, Deniot’s vision brings a new level of fine living to Miami.
This is living the way it is supposed to be, realizing what life really has to offer – and getting it. A rare place, not so easy to access and very special once you’re in.
For the lucky few, the experience of living at Elysee Miami starts at the waterfront and goes on to provide the world’s finest lifestyle.
- Year Built2020
Amenities at Elysee
- 75-foot Resort Pool
- Blow Dry Bar
- Chef&amp;#039;s Kitchen
- Chef&amp;#039;s Table with Indoor and Outdoor Seating
- Children&amp;#039;s Room
- Fitness Center
- Full Lounge Bar
- Game Room
- Great Room with Grand Piano and unobstructed views of Biscayne Bay and Downtown Miami
- Gym Reception
- Library that converts to Private Theatre with High-Definition 4K Projector
- Men and Women&amp;#039;s Spa with Sauna, Steam Shower, and Private Massage Rooms
- Outdoor Summer Kitchen &amp;amp; BBQ Terrace
- Resident Wine Storage
- South-facing Grand Dining Room (seats up to 30 guests) with Wine Coolers
- Yoga Studio