Brickell Flatiron is a luxury condominium development located at 1000 Brickell Plaza. Rising 64 stories, Brickell Flatiron offers breathtaking views of the city and water. The iconic, 736-foot-tall tower has a total of 527 condo residences. The non-penthouse residences at Brickell Flatiron are comprised of one-, two-, and three-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 737 to 2,025 interior square feet while the penthouse residences at Brickell Flatiron are comprised of two-, three-, four-, and five-bedroom floor plans ranging in size from 1,350 to 6,487 interior square feet. The upper penthouses at Brickell Flatiron feature soaring 22-foot high ceilings with floor-to-ceiling windows. Brickell Flatiron was developed by the all-star development team comprised of CMC Group and Capital Group and designed by world-renowned architecture firm Revuelta Architecture International with interiors by Italian designer Massimo Iosa Ghini.
The amenities at Brickell Flatiron are some of the best in the city. Among them are a rooftop pool located on the 64th-floor offering 360-degree, unobstructed water and city views; a rooftop spa and fitness center with private steam, sauna, and locker facilities; an 18th-floor lap pool; a children’s playroom and pool; a full-time doorman and concierge; a private movie theater; wine room and cellar; and social lounge. On the ground-floor level, Brickell Flatiron will also have a fine-dining restaurant called Sexy Fish
Brickell Flatiron is centrally located in Brickell. It is within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, and entertainment options at Mary Brickell Village and Brickell City Centre. By car, Brickell Flatiron condos are just 15 minutes from Wynwood Miami, 15 minutes from South Beach, and 20 minutes from the Miami International Airport.
- Year Built2019
- Units 548
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
Amenities at Flatiron
- 9-foot ceilings in Tower Residences, 10-foot ceilings in Penthouse Residences and 11-foot ceilings in Upper-Penthouse Duplex Residences
- LED lighting featured in kitchen interior cabinetry and counters
- Master Bath features honed-finished, imported Italian marble floors and custom-designed Italian double sink
- Modern floorplans with energy-efficient, impact-resistant, floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors
- Over-sized, elliptical terraces finished with Italian porcelain tile flooring
- Panoramic, breathtaking water and city views of the Miami skyline and Biscayne Bay
- Snaidero custom-made and designed, imported Italian kitchen cabinetry with stainless steel backsplash and contemporary stone counters made in Italy
- Top-of-the-line German kitchen appliances